16 January 2017

I've always said, "If it bleeds, it leads, and if it doesn't bleed, then someone will make it bleed."

I recently saw an article a friend was sharing on Facebook that said, "Running over protesters on roadways could soon be legal in North Dakota." I noticed they were quoting something from the Bismarck Tribune. So, I went and looked for the article. While it may still not be a good bill (as ti was only recently introduced to a committee in the legislature, many steps away from a law), still it isn't as the headline screams, "go run down the protesters." It may not be fake news, but it is overly sensationalized and gives the wrong impression. One of the many reasons I don't trust much of the news, and will dig a little more to find the original stories and sources.



Motorist liability introduced in response to pipeline protests | Government and Politics | bismarcktribune.com:



'via Blog this'

No comments: