Okay, I don't tend to do these, but this one was tagged by my wife and it looked interesting. So here goes.
What Was I Doing 10 Years Ago?
I was in Jackson, Kentucky working as a Met Intern, the entry level position for the NWS. I was also working on my Attacking Anxiety and Depression materials.
5 Things On My To-Do List Today:
The day is almost done, so I'll have to think about what I have to do for Saturday.
1. Take the garbage to the dump
2. Go to a couple of open houses
3. Listen to my podcasts
4. work on my podcast stuff
Snacks I Enjoy:
Hmm...Nuts (usually cashews), Ice Cream, Oreos
Things I Would Do If I Were A Billionaire:
My wife pretty much has everything that I would pretty much do on her blog.
Places I Have Lived:
Starting from when I was a kid:
1. Woodbury, NJ
2. Sumter, SC
3. Chicago (Justice), IL
4. New Castle, PA
5. Somerdale, NJ
6. Fennville, MI
7. State College, PA
8. Fennville, MI
9. Grand Rapids, MI
10. State College, PA
11. Fennville, MI (Hmm...I'm sensing a pattern here)
12. South Pole station, Antarctica
13. Fennville, MI
14. Bowman, ND
15. South Pole Station, Antarctica
16. Fennville, MI
17. Holland, MI
18. Denver, CO
19. Bowman, ND
21. Holland, MI
22. Jackson, KY
23. Gaylord, MI (This is the place that I lived the longest in one place outside of growing up in Fennville as a kid.)
24. Boyne Falls, MI
I'm terrible at tagging, so if you like this, then Tag you do one.