02 November 2005

The Basics of Pro-Life Progressivism

The Basics of Pro-Life Progressivism: "Do you consider yourself a progressive, yet have major difficulty with a few banner issues of the left? Do these issues make you feel like you must be a conservative, because they are so important to you everything else pales in comparison? Well, if abortion is one of those issues, I have something for you to read. A Progressive Argument Against Abortion "

I've stated that there are times when I am liberal and times when I am conservative. I am declared as an independent and tend to vote Republican for the very reason that Alan at A Different Perspective talks about being a progressive except for a few banner issues. For me abortion is one of those issues. Give a read to what they say at Left Out.

No comments: