09 September 2005

There is hope

I have been praying about a revival in this world and in this country. There is a sense among many of my friends that pray with me, that there is a revival coming and that we are being set up for it. Not that God is causing any of these things, but He is able to use them.

Why do I feel this way? Mary and I attended Shout 2005, a concert that the area church youth groups put together. When I hear the prayers that some of our kids prayed and hear the things that they are feeling they need to communicate, and it warms my spirit to know that they are following God's will for them.

From there, I see how the churches are pitching in together working to help others. When I see this and that they are showing God's love through their service, I realize that God's Spirit is moving and that revival is in process.

No comments: