07 November 2004

Some extras

A couple of things which have nothing to do with what I just talked
about.

1) I've been typing all of this with my Dell PDA and its fold up
keyboard. I type it to an email address and it gets posted to my blog.
These are the techy things that I think are really cool.

2) The reason that I told you about my typing this on my PDA is because
I am watching my Pittsburgh Steelers destroy the Philadephia Eagles.
Typically I root for both teams being that I was born in Philadelphia,
but I have been a Steelers fan since the early 1970's with the Steel
Curtain defense. One of the reason I also have Sunday ticket on
Directv. I can watch them any weekend. GO STILLERS!!!

1 comment:

Brendon said...

Uh, yeah, I think Ben Stiller is my favorite one... What? What'd I say?